Satire WILL return...

SATIRE

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
11,828
Reaction score
5,765
Points
113
Location
City of Lost Children
Website
www.bangyard.com
I will be leaving Sunday morning for a cabin for a week like I do every year.

@Andy B - please take care of the battle voting. Remember to make the battle voting last three days and the votes cast to be visible so nobody can vote for themselves.

@Tenix - hold things down in general!

Thanks to you both, and also everyone who makes this place worth being a part of!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andy B and Tenix

SATIRE

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
11,828
Reaction score
5,765
Points
113
Location
City of Lost Children
Website
www.bangyard.com
Well my computer crashed again and thankfully it's under warranty I'm fairly certain for the new drive which is what crashed that's where all my photos are I mean all the photos I used to upload on a daily basis so I'm going to be taking it in tomorrow and getting it looked at but for the time being I can only access everything on my phone. I'm fairly certain it's just a cable problem and if so I may be in and out there in a short time I tried to fix the cables myself but I am not the hardware guy and barely know what I'm doing. Hopefully they'll be able to just unplug them and plug them back in and everything will be gold that's what I'm hoping for. Thankfully, and just by sheer coincidence, I literally just finished doing a backup so I have all my files backed up literally minutes before the crash so bare minimum I won't lose anything and it's more just the money than anything else.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Andy B

SATIRE

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 8, 2024
Messages
11,828
Reaction score
5,765
Points
113
Location
City of Lost Children
Website
www.bangyard.com
Well my computer crashed again and thankfully it's under warranty I'm fairly certain for the new drive which is what crashed that's where all my photos are I mean all the photos I used to upload on a daily basis so I'm going to be taking it in tomorrow and getting it looked at but for the time being I can only access everything on my phone. I'm fairly certain it's just a cable problem and if so I may be in and out there in a short time I tried to fix the cables myself but I am not the hardware guy and barely know what I'm doing. Hopefully they'll be able to just unplug them and plug them back in and everything will be gold that's what I'm hoping for. Thankfully, and just by sheer coincidence, I literally just finished doing a backup so I have all my files backed up literally minutes before the crash so bare minimum I won't lose anything and it's more just the money than anything else.
Just got it back and hooked up and everything is gold!