Bi-weekly Battle

JUNO

Reaction score
Even though the voting is underway. I still want to thank @SATIRE for setting up this new forum. Let's start this forum with a 'BANG' and bring all of the Graff heads to the 'YARD' 😎20240304_233503.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SATIRE

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.bangyard.com

JUNO

Reaction score
Well, I won. thanks to everyone who participated!

View attachment 578

I was thinking, did we do a tribute to TEMPT1 after he passed? Let's do "TEMPT" or "TEMPT1" or "TEMPTONE." R.I.P.!

Due Friday, March 25th.
What is the correct date? Is it Monday March 25th or Friday March 29th? I would like to know before I sketch halfway through and the deadline is over

SATIRE

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.bangyard.com
What is the correct date? Is it Monday March 25th or Friday March 29th? I would like to know before I sketch halfway through and the deadline is over
I think I fucked up and gave it three weeks instead of two. I realized that the other day, and was like, "Shit. Well, there have been no entries yet so I better let the date ride. If people are like me, they try to pour a little energy into something but only as much as they need to get it in before the deadline."

JUNO

Reaction score
VELOX it is!

Let's make the due-date March 26th due to it being late in the week...
Don't want to sound like a douche and I'm sure you have lots on your plate..but its April 26 right?

Reactions: Tenix