Recent content by Andy B

  1. A

    Bi-weekly Battle

    Dora. Onto the next one.
  2. A

    Monthly Letter Replacement Battle

    Poker. Yeah, I know I'm late, but its all good. Onto the next one.
  3. A

    Monthly Character Battle

    I did Torch. Onto the next one.
  4. A

    Monthly Battle

    River. Onto the next one.
  5. A

    Bi-weekly Battle

    Hazum. Onto the next one.
  6. A

    Monthly Character Battle

    Predator. Onto the next one.
  7. A

    Monthly Battle

    Radio. Onto the next one.
  8. A

    Monthly Letter Replacement Battle

    Erock. Onto the next one.
  9. A

    Bi-weekly Battle

    No worries Homie. Im obeying the rules. It was all on me. I just hope i finish the rest of the battles in time. Just been mad busy.
  10. A

    Bi-weekly Battle

    Posting late. Stripes. Onto the next one.
  11. A

    Monthly Character Battle

    Ok, let's try the Predator. Which ever one.
  12. A

    Bi-weekly Battle

    Neon. Onto the next one.
  13. A

    Monthly Letter Replacement Battle

    Skore. Onto the next one.
  14. A

    Monthly Battle

    Castro. Onto the next one.
  15. A

    Monthly Character Battle

    Cubone. Onto the next one.